THREE SESSIONS — NINE SPEAKERS
Join Us in Kansas City
The program includes three sessions covering issues unique to the region, including innovative building skins, high performance facades, and the future face of KC. These well-rounded, expert dialogues will inform and inspire.
The Facades+ conference series is a robust dialogue encompassing all things building skin—bridging the profession, industry, academia, operations, and ownership. We’ve distilled the best of the Facades+ 2-day event into a quick-take morning forum with a strong local flair. Facades+AM is returning to KC on July 19th, 2018.
- AIA Members
- Architecture Students and Faculty
- Building Envelope Specialists
- Construction Professionals
- Materials Specialists
Bruce McEvoy | Principal | Perkins+Will
- Transparency: Innovative Glazing Systems in our Nation’s Capital
- Opacity: Beyond the Bricks and Mortar
- Connectivity: Where Transparency and Opacity Meet
The rapidly developing technology of high-performance facades has emerged as the key to building integration, and central to the realization of resilient buildings and a sustainable built environment. The building skin combines attributes of appearance and performance like nothing else in architecture. There is much to discuss. We invite you to join the conversation as we bring this forum back to Washington DC in 2018.
Associate Director, Atelier Ten
Emilie Hagen is the Associate Director of Atelier Ten’s San Francisco office, and a member of the Façade Tectonics Steering Committee. She is an expert in building performance with over a decade of experience in the application of advanced building analysis, including facade optimization, shading analysis, net zero water and energy, resiliency, and carbon management.
Helix Architecture + Design
Walter P Moore
Associate Vice President
Extra Credit Lunch and Learn After Facades+AM
3 EXHIBITOR PRESENTATIONS
Lunch will be served and 4 CEU credits will be provided. Directly follows the Facades+AM morning forum. Only $25.
1. STI FIRESTOP (2 Credits)
Sign up for the Extra Credit Afternoon using the button below.
LU eligible: 3 LU/HSW hours
Only $25 including lunch.
Join the dialogue!
Event Venue & Hotel
- Forum Location:
200 W 12th St, Kansas CityKansas City, MO 64105tel. 816-421-6800Directions
200 W 12th StKansas City, MO 64105
- Please do not send oversize packages or crates. This is a tabletop show, not a booth, and there is ltd. storage space at the venue. Please get approval ahead of time for anything oversized or the packages may be refused. Contact Susan Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org for Shipping Address and Logistics.
- Will I receive confirmation of my registration?
Yes, once we have processed your registration and payment, you will get an email confirmation detailing your registration.
- Do I need to bring my registration confirmation to the conference?
Yes, it’s always a good idea.
- What do I need to bring if I registered as a Student?
Bring a current student ID card with your photo and present it when checking in.
- When do I get my badge and/or event tickets?
Badges will be provided at check-in at the site on the day of the event.